We help your company work remotely! Keep your business and your staff safe. #COVID19
We develop software for popular computing environments like Windows, Web, and mobile platforms. We utilize proven methods and industry standard tools so development is quick and future changes are easy.
We can help with a variety of software development projects including:
- Custom Software Applications
- Windows and Web Applications
- Mobile Applications for Windows Mobile and Tablet Devices
- Spreadsheet to Database Conversions
- Database Integration
- Order Entry Applications
- Inventory Systems
- Customer Service Solutions
- Legacy to Web Applications
- Any Custom Business Application!
Our technical support services are ideal when you need professional help resolving technical issues or maintaining your system.
- Computer Repair and Maintenance
- Hardware and Software Installation and Configuration
- Software Upgrades and Patches
- Virus and Spyware Detection and Removal
We offer our network design and support services to help you implement a system that keeps you connected and allows remote access to mobile workers.
- Network Consulting and Design
- Server Installation and Administration
- Wiring and Router Configuration
- Data Security and Access Control
- Email and Internet Access Solutions
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- VPN, Mobile, and Remote Access Solutions
- Network Support Plans
MasterPro is our most basic service plan intended for a single IT project or computer service need.
Rates are either hourly or fixed and are based on the level of service and scope of the work.
Our MasterPack consists of a block of hours at a discounted rate. This plan is designed for larger projects or client requiring occasional technical support.
It is not intended as a complete network support plan.
MasterPlan is our complete network support plan. Each unique plan includes both scheduled service and on-call service as needed to keep your system up and running smooth.
MasterPlan is a fixed price annual support plan with pricing based on your computers, network, and software rather than an hourly limit. This provides a consistent IT budget with a shared responsibility for minimizing downtime and keeping costs in check.